In the day and age of technology, a great deal of information is readily available. There are many ‘answers’ out there just waiting to be accessed but sometimes the answers are not as important as the questions, of which I have several for all the pros here.
- After you build the school(s) of your dreams, what then?
- Will they actually come?
- If so, what will be their purpose?
- What do you desire or expect to happen afterwards?
- Does their purpose collide with your desire or expectation?
- Does their purpose and/or your desire or expectation coincide with realistic ends given society’s form and functions?
The American Experiment is very complex, so I do not really expect you to respond. I’m just asking…